What We Do
Founded in 2008, our clients span the globe from São Paulo to Paris to Dakar, and all over the United States.
See what we've done for organizations across 4 continents, and learn how we can help you, too.
Why We Do It
At Chuva, we strongly believe in the Drupal motto of "Come for the software, stay for the community." We prioritize the facilitation of long-term, trust-based relationships with our clients, and actively seek to work with organizations and individuals who share our ideology. We are enthusiastic organizers, sponsors, and facilitators of dozens of educational and community-building meetups in the Brazilian Drupal community, as well as patrons of the international Drupal Association.
Check out our philanthropic contributions here.
...And one more thing!
We are aggressively dedicated to our clients, community, and our employees. All Chuva team members are paid fairly and competitively. We believe this contributes to a happy work environment, a better product for our clients, and in our own little way, a better world for all of us.
Who do we NOT want as a client?
Don’t worry; it’s probably not you. You’re here now, reading about our team, and that’s cool. Because you care about the team. And you care about the team because you care about your project.
- If you requested a quote from our team and never once visited our “About” page, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you just need someone to hack out your vision, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you don’t need to trust your web developers, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you don’t believe, fundamentally, in doing good, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you equate expense with quality, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you prioritize budget over quality, you’re not our kind of people.
- If you care about speed instead of quality, you’re not our kind of people.
We do good work, and we do it affordably. That’s why we’ve been chosen to build and maintain globally-visibly websites for organizations across four different continents (...with more coming -- we’re looking at you, Antarctica!) and numerous American cities.
We take pride in our work. The numbers in our quotes are sometimes higher than our smaller clients are used to -- and that’s tough, because there’s a special place in our heart for smaller clients. We are serious about providing an honest and fair assessment of every job we're presented with.
Unlike independent developers, we have a small, tightly-knit staff of talented, hard-working programmers that we believe in, and whom we support with a fair salary and benefits. On the one hand, we unfortunately can’t provide our services at the bottom-of-the-barrel cheap prices offered by individual developers. On the other hand, you're buying into the security and professionalism of a team with more than six years development experience in Drupal alone, and -- more importantly -- a personal desire to see your project succeed.
So who DO we want?
We are looking for clients who are fun, friendly, and have their hearts in the right place. But even more importantly, we want clients who are serious about their projects and serious about doing everything it takes to make their Drupal site the best it can be.
- If you’ve spent a long time thinking specifically about what you need for your project, we want to hear from you!
- If you’ve spent a long time thinking specifically about what you need for your project, and then realized you need a little help before you can even say you’ve done that, we want to hear from you!
- If you’re an expert in what you do and just need a teammate to help you with the web stuff, we want to hear from you!
- If you understand what “cheap is expensive” means, we want to hear from you!
- If you can not only handle hearing someone say, “What you want is wrong, because...” -- but actually WANT it, we want to hear from you!
Plain and simple, a good project relationship needs to be built on trust and mutual respect. Our team has years of expertise in general Web and Drupal best-practices. We are looking to make relationships with clients who need a partner or a teammember that wants to not only bring their project online, but also to bring their project to life.
Please contact us for a quote -- or just to say “hello” -- today!
Special rates available for English messages beginning with “Olá!”